Tuesday, September 23, 2008


This week I decided I’d join a group which is called "Think Monday – Think ATC. Their challenge for this week was homophones. Homophones are two words that sound alike, but have different meanings. I knew that I could do an ATC similar to the cabinet cards I had just done for my online art group. They have the quote, "If you want to be happy, be." By Leo Tolstoy on them. Then I stamped a Bee on the ATC.
The colors on the ATC are twinkling H2Os.
I love the comment from Faye. I will have to name this happy lady Bea so that this ATC will be a triple homonym!

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Wow this is fantastic.
Amazing ATC.

Anonymous said...

Great idea, beautiful ATC

Rika said...

Great ATC, what a wonderful image!

Char said...

Lovely ATC. Fab choice for the homophone.

Cindy Jones Lantier said...

LOVE the quote -- it's so true! Great ATC, nice focal image and creative background. I love the twinkling H20s, don't you?

rammsteinchen said...

verry great ATC and a great Idea for that

Deborah said...

Great idea and lovely atc.

Faye said...

Very clever, Nancy. And gorgeous cabinet card. Now if that lady's name is Bea, you have a triple homophone!

Isabelle Norris said...

beautiful!!! and triple too!!
isa

Unknown said...

Excellent take on the challenge and a fabulous ATC!
Jx