Monday, August 15, 2011

TMTA - Eternity and Every Inchie Monday - Strength

This is my inchie for Every Inchie Monday where the theme is strength. I hope you can tell it is a strong man holding a little baby. I thought that was kind of cute because you are going to need all the strength that you have to raise a little baby!





This is my ATC for Think Monday, Think ATC
Where the theme is Eternity. Since my 41st
Anniversary is this month on the 23rd, I was
thinking about marriage. And no that is not
me and my DH. It is just an image that I had
on one of my graphic programs.








3 comments:

Yvonne said...

awwww, your strength inchie is darling.

Yvonne said...

Fabulous inchie and I love the ATC, Nancy!

Joanne Huffman said...

I love your strength inchie - the image AND the sentiment. Early good wishes for your anniversary.