Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fall Leaves Card



It has been so long since I've posted because our lives have been crazy busy! Anybody miss reading my new posts? Well, I've missed being here to post. But next week I go to the beach with girlfriends. Ah, maybe then I'll get some new art done and do some more posting! But I do have something new that I made. My friend, Diann did a make and take on my online art group, An Affair with Art better know to us as AAWA. She did a beautiful Fall leaves card and challenged us to do variation of it. So here is my Fall leaves card. I think you can click on it if you want to see it up close.

Several people will be getting it as a birthday card. I love that we had a card for our monthly make and take. I hope we get more cards for our online make and takes because I love the inspiration as I send out birthday cards every month!






No comments: