Saturday, July 28, 2012

3 Billy Goats Gruff




I had to do an art project for my online art group on hobbits, trolls or gnomes. I have decided to do the 3 Billy Goats Gruffs since that was my Son's favorite fairy tale and since I have my own goat. I can totally see goats being mean enough to take care of a mean old troll. The goat I have now is not mean. She is sweet and her name is Daisy and she is a buddy to my 2 horses. But I did once have a billy goat that was mean named Sinbad and he could have taken care of that troll for sure!
The art is digital art from my Printmaster program but I added touches of watercolors and sealed it with Royal coat to make it stronger so that it can stand up to having the story pulled in and out.
You can click on the pictures if you want to see them larger.

1 comment:

Faye said...

Nancy, your billy goats gruff art is wonderful. I can remember my mother reading that. She also read something from earlier times: Billy Whiskers books. The colors of your piece are beautiful.