Sunday, March 16, 2014

No Time For Art

Well, it's been a while and I have not had time to do any art but I did want to share some things with you. We went to a wedding and they had a photo booth. So we had our pictures made. We opted to hold up little signs instead of using the props they had to dress up in. I really like the 2nd best. We had a great time at the wedding. It was held here. It was up a very steep mountain at the Cliffs of Glassy which is about 1 1/2 hours from our house and the reception was at the Venue in Travelers Rest, SC. It was a very fun time!





































Here is the Double Dutch card that I received from Yooper in my online art group, An Affair with Art (AAWA) and the ladybug ATC I received from Ellen. My Grandson is a space nut so he will love the card and I adore the cute ladybug ATC!
And I cannot believe that the orchid has 6 new buds on top of the 20 blooms that it already has on it! Wow!

4 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

The photobooth pictures are cute. The cards are fun. The orchid is amazing (and lovely).

rose of Walk in the Woods, LLC said...

What fun!
The photos are great, one and all.
And the cards rock, too.
:)

CS-CreativArt said...

Great cards and beautiful orchid.
Thanks for the visit on my Blog :)

Pia Rom said...

Oh Nancy love the photos...so funny :) and the cards are awesome too! The ladybug is my favorite....the orchid must love you to show her best blooming :) ♥ Conny
Piaroms Art Journaling