Friday, May 30, 2014

Umbrella Chunky Book

Back in March I posted a picture of the 4x4s that I was making for my online art group, AAWA. Well I did get all 17 of those 4x4s done and now I have finished 17 for a friend who signed up for this swap but had some health issues and she was not able to do the swap. I didn't want her to miss out so these were a labor of love for a dear friend. She wanted to use a real drink umbrella on her 4x4 so I remembered that another one of my friends had done a drink umbrella on a tag and it was really cute. But she did not open the umbrellas up. I could not fit them unopened on the 4x4 because it is smaller than the tag. So I opened them up and this is what I came up with. I think they turned out really cute! I hope you like them, Claudia and what do you think, Bren about your changed up design?

2 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

The drink parasol looks perfect with the geisha - great design and texture choice.

Linda said...

Those cards came out so well.