Sunday, August 17, 2014

Another crazy dress for Mix It Monthly

I had to do a tag for a friend in my Altered Book club so I did this one. It is from a book which I don't remember the exact title but I purchased it for my 9 year old Granddaughter. It was something about the art of Zentangles. I did a head drawing in my sketch book and so did she and she did quite well. Wish I had taken a picture of it before she left but alas I forgot to. We had fun all weekend with that book. One of the pictures was of a fairy zentangle dragonfly bride. I changed her some and made her into a butterfly bride as my friend, Jean wanted a tag with butterflies and flowers on it for her piece of art that we do in our local altered book club. She has red hair which is a nod to another of my lovely Grandgirlies. I hope Jean enjoys her and I hope that you enjoy looking at her. After I did her I realized that she would fit right into that crazy dress theme that Mix It Monthly has going on so I will add her to the links there.



2 comments:

PiaRom said...

What a beautiful bride and her dress is really wild and unique!! The zentangles fit so well here and I also love the butterfly and her sweet eyes!! Thank you for another sweet dress that fits to
Mix It Monthly ♥ Conny

sheila 77 said...

What a really beautiful dress and it's so clever that you've used the little tangle patterns to make the designs. I like the butterflies too and the way you have coloured it, the pale blue background is just perfect.