Tuesday, December 22, 2015

12 Days of Christmas and a RAK

This is Day 8 of my gifties and this one was sent to me by Barb L. in Washington and it is a set of 3 book markers. One is a corner marker, another is a ribbon book marker and the 3rd is a paper clip marker which I cannot find due to the craziness of Christmas in my craft room. Hopefully it will turn up soon! I know I will enjoy these I my bedside table where I do most of my reading!

Day 9 us a gorgeous white bracelet from Judy in Illinois. I will feel so pretty in this! Can't wait to wear it.

Day 10 is an adorable little red cardinal to go onto my Christmas tree from Teresa in Utah . He looks awfully cute sitting in my tree. And Teresa also sent me a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) of a Christmas 4x4. Isn't she cute too? She will go into my little Christmas book that I received from Yooper in Florida last month in an anything goes swap.

Only 2 more gifties to go and then it will be Christmas!










No comments: