Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Think Monday - Think ATC challenge - Ophelia

I’ve finally managed to do my ATC for the Think Monday –Think ATC challenge for this week, which was Ophelia.
I had to research Ophelia to find out who she was.
She was a character from Shakespeare.
After reading about her I think of her as the beautiful lady in the water. I did not have a stamp so I used an image from The Ephemera Book CD for my lady image.
Then I started to look for the water. I found this patterned paper in my scraps and it was a children’s print with tugboats.
The tugboats had little bubbles coming up from them. So I used the bubbles and enhanced them with Stickles. I enhanced the patterned paper with twinkling H2Os.
The swirly boarder stamp is from Lost Coast stamps.
The writing was done on the computer and the font is called Avalon Quest.

10 comments:

Sid said...

Love the dreamy background and colours !

Wendy said...

This is a beautiful ATC. In this context, the image seems to remind me of a one last look back. Very huanting.

Faye said...

Nancy, how gorgeous! Your really got the right stuff together to create a proper Ophelia setting with the water and the bubbles and the beautiful image. lovely ATC.

Carole said...

Very nice. :-)

Gio said...

Neither me I knew who Ophelia was! I love your ATC, you can read the tragedy and beautiness of the girl!

nancy said...

a beautiful Ophelia on a beautiful background!
Nancy

Barbara B. said...

It is wonderful!

Deborah said...

Fabulous. I love the blue. And a great choice of image.

Myriame said...

Very beautiful

~*~Patty S said...

Very beautiful! Love all of the elements!