Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Paper Dolls

We had a paper doll evening at our local stamp and scrapbook store, Whimsey's. Carol had this doll that she had already stamped for us and a sample that she had made for us. The background frame was from an antique album that she has in her shop. I have her on my mantel and will enjoy her for a long time to come.
I also stamped these two paper dolls and will make something with them too when I have the time. We all had a really fun time at Whimsey's and we all look forward to what Carol will have in store for us next time! Thanks Carol!
 

 

5 comments:

Joanne Huffman said...

Looks like fun. I love paper dolls.

PiaRom said...

Aww so sweet with the nest inside her skirt :) the lil bird is totally safe in her arms :) I so love what you did with this stamp ♥ Conny
http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

froebelsternchen said...

gorgeous Nancy -- also your entry for Mix it Monthly is fab!

xxx Susi
FROEBELSTERNCHEN FROM AUSTRIA

ART-JOURNAL-JOURNEY-CHALLENGE

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

That's a beautiful angel. The color scheme is beautiful. Blessings!

Unknown said...

I don't like to make paper dolls now, although I did when I was a child. But I do like to look at what people create and I really love the wings and flower trim or your lovely lady with the birdy Dxx