Friday, November 14, 2014

Dance in the Rain

I have not had a lot of time for art lately but here is my latest art that I did for Roxie in My Altered book club. Her book is an artist choice so I had fun doing a face and some flowers.  She also wanted a quote in our layouts for her book so the quote is on a Tim Holtz stamp. I think she looks like she is in the rain trying to learn to dance in spite of her circumstances. That would certainly be what I am going through right now! We are taking care of my DH's 90 yr. old Mom and she has dementia. We have good days and bad days but we try to make the best of them. Hope Roxie and you that see this enjoy the art! I had fun doing it!

2 comments:

Victoria said...

So very beautiful..she has such soulful eyes and a beautiful spirit! Thanks for sharing your journey, very heart-touching.
HUgs
Victoria

Joanne Huffman said...

Great spread - lovely face and excellent sentiment. Good luck with your mother-in-law. We had my father-in-law living with us for two years when he had Alzheimer's - it's a hard life circumstance, dance in the rain whenever you can.