Thursday, January 21, 2010

charms and glass slide














































I got my charms and a glass slide back from a Valentine charm swap that I was in with my art group, AAWA. I love them all! Thanks to Shelly Rae for the heart charm with the beautiful packaging, Yooper for the pink bottle with heart, Jeri for the red charm with flowers inside, Diann for the pink flowered heart, Carol for the red heart charm, Candy for the lovely glass slide, and Jean for the oriental woman that has "joy" on the back. The last red heart charm was mine.

2 comments:

BR said...

Hi, thanks for sharing the charms. I love spending time on your blog... it's really great and your artwork
is wonderful.

SewPaperPaint said...

Super score, Nancy! Can't wait to see your bracelet in person.
xx,
Autumn