Friday, January 15, 2010

erosion bundle
























I am doing an erosion bundle to hang until Spring. You can learn about erosion bundles here at this site: http://www.erosionbundles.blogspot.com/


An erosion bundle is art material for a future project that has been weathered.

I wanted some colorful stuff in my bundle to see how it will look when the weather has it's way with it.

I have put fabrics, papers, recycled things & all kinds of stuff in my bundle. It is in a brown paper bag and then that is in a mesh bag.

This is how my bundle looks hanging in a tree and I was sure to tell my DH about it so that he would know what it was.




1 comment:

Diann said...

I'll be keeping up with your erosion bundle like I did with your flower...I didn't do one of these, so keep me posted! Diann