Monday, January 26, 2009

Dragonfly wand




























I had to make a wand for our online art group and I decided to do a dragonfly wand. The main dragonfly was done by me some years ago and it is a cross-stitched and beaded dragonfly. It was originally designed to be a pin but I never worn it much. When I was searching for a project to do for my wand, I came across it and thought that it would make a good project because it didn't get appreciated shut up in my drawer and I've always thought it was so pretty. The dragonflys on the back and on the tag are srinky dinks. I had a small dragonfly stamp and a friend let me use her larger dragonfly stamp.I found the poem and thought it would go well wish the wishes theme.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Nancy, your wand turned out beautifully!

Jennie -The Artistic Stamper said...

Your wand is wonderful :) Thank you for the comment on my blog
Jennie