Tuesday, August 25, 2009

A Really Good day for cards!
















I get together with friends and we do crafts and cards almost weekly. Today I got 12 cards made! I made a picture of all of them on my table and I scanned a few of my favorites. Several are very similar. My friend Claudia let me borrow her Spellbinder & Cuttlebug dies and Cuttlebug embossing folders. My friend Charlotte let me borrow her Birthday stamps and she gave me the dragonfly brad. I had all the stamped and watercolored images in my card folder leftover from other card projects.

2 comments:

Robin said...

WOW! Great cards Nancy! You gals are really creative when you get together:) Wish I could come and play with you!

Diann said...

What a great time you gals had creating and exchanging together!
I love your ARTwork! Diann