Monday, January 17, 2011

Handmade christmas gifties


This is the back of a quilt that my friend Janet gave me for a Christmas gift.
She always puts antique linens on the back of her quilts for her name tags.


I just had to show you her underwear! Isn't that just too cute?
















Polly (who is 90 years young and still quilting!), Lynn, me, Thea and Ellen with our quilt gifts from Janet.














Lynn, Polly, me, Thea and Janet.















The neck pancho is from Ellen. It keeps your neck warm when you have coats that don't quit meet and expose your neck area to the cold.
I am a very lucky girl to have such crafty friends. These are handmade gifts from some of my quilting friends. I don't quilt much anymore so I made them these angel earrings and a handmade Christmas ornament which I forgot to get a picture of.






























This is a tea cozy made by Ellen too and this is a table runner that Polly made.













There were lots of other little gifties and a good meal at Ellen's house with a dish that each of us brought. It was a wonderful friends day!

1 comment:

Diann said...

Lovely and treasured gifts from your friends....keep quilting and share your groups work often! I can't sew a lick and love all your ART with stiches! Diann