Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Going Shrinky Dink crazy






































I was so thrilled to see this article in my new Country Living Magazine!
I could not wait to get my hands on some ink jet Shinky Dinks but my Michaels was out until last week. I downloaded all the pictures and made all the charms. My online art group is having a charm swap so they were perfect for that plus I made myself a braclet. I still need to go back to the store and get a toggle closure for my braclet but I love it!


I was wondering what blog that this was on and here is the link:
The blogger and creator of this wonderful jewelery is Cathe Holden. I already have her on my favorites and like to visit her blog because of all of her very different creations. Thank you, Cathe for sharing this with me. Now I cannot wait to experiment and see if I can get some of my ephemera in the right sizes and colors to do more!

5 comments:

BR said...

Nancy, great stuff, I love ALL of it...

Joanne Huffman said...

Great charms - now, I may have to go dig out my old shrinky dink.

Elaine Akers said...

Oh Nancy, your charms are beautiful!!! Thanks for sharing.

Cathe Holden said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your charms! Can you just imagine how exciting it is for me to see the work someone else has done with the graphics and project?! Goose bumps! Thank you so much for sharing it with your readers.

-Cathe Holden

Rosie said...

I love Shrinky Dinks too! I made some weird ATCs with leftover bits of shrinkies... they are great Nancy!!