Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2nd Saturday Altered Book Club Christmas Party


We had our 2nd Saturday Altered Book Club meeting at Jean's lovely Victorian Home that was built in the 1800's. Here is Jean about to open her gift. The gifts were hand made for the person whose name we drew.













Jean's gifts were from Karin and they are victorian hangie dangies and one of the vintage pictures is of her Grandfather.


































This is Roxanna with her gift.
















Roxanna gift is a beautiful book that I forget who gave to her. I will post later when I find out.













This is Karin with her beautifully wrapped gift from Pam.

















Karin's gift was a beautiful vintage book that had the pages cut out to reveal a hiding place for treasures. Pam did put some treasures in the book for her.

















Cindy's gift was from Brenda and it was a canvas with fairies on it.
Wish this picture showed the canvas better!















Cindy opened Dicki's gift from Charlotte because even though Dicki was not there, of course we wanted to see it!
















Charlotte made some clay covered tools for Dickie.

















I opened this present for Dorothy since she was not there. I made this one since I know Dorothy loves bling!











Dorothy later called me and told me that she loves her canvas!



















This is my gift from Claudia which is an altered cigar box. I love it and have it in a place of honor in my den!















This is Pam opening her gift.
























Pam's gift was beautiful book that I forget who gave her. I will post when I find out.
















This is Charlotte with her gift from Cindy.


















This is a close up of Charlotte's pin from Cindy.






















This is Claudia with her gift. Once again I forget who it is from and will post later.



















Claudia's cigar box had lots of treasures and
a painted canvas.





















Linda received a scrapbook from Jean. Can you tell how happy she is?















Lots of treasured memories in that scarpbook!
















This is the front of Linda's scrapbook.
















This is Brenda's picture from Dicki.
















This is another picture of Brenda's lovely picture.















This is one of Jean's tables.














This is Jean's other table. We had a fantastic meal with all the foods that everyone brought to share. Thank you Jean for your hospitality and wonderful time at your house!

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

What a great time you all seem to have had; and, what great presents you all made.