Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Orchid April 2, 2014




















This is my orchid now. I thought that it was through with 20 blooms but it now will have 28 blooms!
My front window was so bright that I moved it into my den and put it on top of our gas stove. With that dark background you can really see the orchid. And there are still a few blooms not open. You see this one that will probably open today or tomorrow and These two that will take a few more days to open. Now that is amazing to me! I wonder if this is all or if there are more to come?
I am posting this for a friend who gave this orchid to my Mother in Law and she gave the orchid to me because she did not know that it would bloom again. But she is enjoying the orchid here and she loves seeing it bloom here. Everyone who comes here just loves it. It has surely brighten up a long winter for us!  Thanks, Bill for your kind gift that keeps on giving!

1 comment:

Joanne Huffman said...

Your orchid is certainly a prolific beauty.